Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So many thoughts...

I have so many things right now on my mind. So many things I'd like to blog about, like my feelings about baby Kayleigh graduating to heaven, how this story and others are helping me be more patient with my own kids,(something I struggle with), how Nathan has made some positive changes and I am very proud of him, about a bizarre dream I had the other night in which I actually died,... but since I just got my computer back and I have 4 people in the house playing ball, its hard to find the time.
I will try to get them up this week... I would like to blog about everyday things... but sometimes its seems to trivial, especially when you look at what others are facing.

1 comment:

J. DeBoe said...

Sounds like you have a lot of interesting stuff going through that head of yours. Get to writing...I'd love to hear it.