Monday, January 11, 2010



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me who went to the YMCA and weighed-in for the Pound Plunge. I don't totally want to lose weight. It certainly wasn't me who went out right after that with my awesome Mom's group to eat at On the Border. I did not eat all the chips I could along with most of my entree!
On Sunday night it was not me who put the kids in the shower and to bed early. Surely I didn't want some peace and quiet. I definitely didn't use the excuse of "Extra sleep helps you from getting sick" when my boys asked why. And it wasn't Benny who started puking at 5am this morning and still is. As a mother I would never suggest he lay down in bed next to me and get some rest so that I could sleep too!
So... what did you Not do?

No comments: